Teraflex Leveling Kit

Hack12

SOLD!!!

I am selling my Teraflex Leveling Kit. I've upgraded to a coil lift and don't need it anymore. The kit comes with 2" spacers for the front, 1" spacers for the rear, and sway bar links.

$100 shipped (Continental US)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389408668.445486.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389408675.328415.jpg

Last edited:
I just decided to get this kit; seem to be pretty popular. How many miles do you have on them? And any defects (cracks, tears, etc) thanks.

I just decided to get this kit; seem to be pretty popular. How many miles do you have on them? And any defects (cracks, tears, etc) thanks.

They have about 8-10k on them. They are in perfect working condition with no defects. Here is a pic of what they look like on my JK.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389409840.912361.jpg

Not to take this off track but any pictures of your jeep with the new lift?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great! Gives a little more space between the tires and fenders. Good luck with the sale.

Looks great! Gives a little more space between the tires and fenders. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. It gave me about another inch in the front and two in the rear. I'm very happy with it.

If someone is interested in the Teraflex Leveling Kit make me an offer!

Here is a little better comparison for you...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389560046.509800.jpg

It's not earth shattering but certainly noticeable in person.

Great pics! Going for a 2.5 lift in the beginning of summer...

Totally worth it in my opinion. The pictures don't really do it justice. It rides great too. I no longer get that 'body roll' sensation when I hit bumps while in a turn.

Top Bottom