Sway Bar Disconnect Question

Jeepfun

So question for you all ? So my sway bar disconnect on my jeep works great all day in 4H but when I put it in 4L..... it likes to kick back to engaged after about 5 minutes of driving...????? Anybody know the issue here ? Is it the positioning sensor for the sway bar disconnect???

So question for you all ? So my sway bar disconnect on my jeep works great all day in 4H but when I put it in 4L..... it likes to kick back to engaged after about 5 minutes of driving...????? Anybody know the issue here ? Is it the positioning sensor for the sway bar disconnect???
That's a pretty interesting MPG number.

It kicks back on automatically once you hit 18mph or over. It was also a relatively common issue on early 2020 and 2021 JTs to connect unwillingly in general. You can stop it from automatically connecting with something like a Tazer.

Last edited:
No hijacking. You need to start your own threads when it doesn’t relate to the thread topic.

have you disconnected the sway bar electrical connector in the past?

I would disconnect the plug and look for pushed in pins or corrosion.

Top Bottom