SuperChips Flashpaq 3875 for Sale

JKWrang

I have a FlashPaq for sale. I don't own the required Jeep anymore and I don't want to void my warranty even if I did. You will need to unlock it, it's been VIN locked.

$100.00? Works with the 3.8L JK's.

Anyone interested? Its a good piece of gear

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

I have a FlashPaq for sale. I don't own the required Jeep anymore and I don't want to void my warranty even if I did. You will need to unlock it, it's been VIN locked.

$100.00? Works with the 3.8L JK's.

Going through this with and AEV procal i just bought. Seller sold Jeep and cannot reset the unit. AEV says no VIN unlock avail...sorry. Lucky the seller has agreed to the return. Be aware if you buy this that you will be stuck!

Going through this with and AEV procal i just bought. Seller sold Jeep and cannot reset the unit. AEV says no VIN unlock avail...sorry. Lucky the seller has agreed to the return. Be aware if you buy this that you will be stuck!

2 different companies... I've heard they both do it, a fee may be involved :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

2 different companies... I've heard they both do it, a fee may be involved :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I understand they are diff. AEV wouldn't do it for a fee. Have heard that Superchips will for a fee. Anyone know how much the fee is?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

Ya I understand they are diff. AEV wouldn't do it for a fee. Have heard that Superchips will for a fee. Anyone know how much the fee is?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

I think it's somewhere around $100.00

I purchased a used flashpaq on CL. The seller said his JK was returned to stock before trading it in but the tuner ended up being vin locked. I called Superchips and told them the whole story. They ended up unlocking it for free.

VIN Lock

From what I understand, they VIN lock the item to keep you from using it on everyone's rig off of one purchase.

Superchips has it in their FAQs on their page that you can unlock the VIN lock for a nominal fee of like $100.

I think a 200$ total fee ($100 sale, $100 VIN unlock) for a $300 item is reasonable. I ship (free for you), you unlock.

Top Bottom