Sunday 4/3/16

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Big Bear? Taking the family so I don't want to wheel alone and I work Saturday so let me know if anyone wants to roll up early Sunday AM

830 am meet up at Big Bear Discovery Center
900am Roll Out

Last edited:
I booked a place for Friday and Saturday night. I know I will be hitting some trails Saturday and if the wife is up to it we maybe will Sunday too.

Well let me know if either of you can make it and wanna meet up. We will be up there early and try and get down early.

Thinking 830 Meet at the disco center and 9am roll out . Depending on snow levels would like to do John Bull

I'll roll Sunday with ya. Just given the OK by the wife. Been wanting to tackle John Bull with someone who's familiar with the trail.

Big Bear? Taking the family so I don't want to wheel alone and I work Saturday so let me know if anyone wants to roll up early Sunday AM

830 am meet up at Big Bear Discovery Center
900am Roll Out

If you have room for 1 more I'd like to join this Big Bear run.

I'll be running some trails on Saturday with some other guys on this forum. If you are only available Saturday, shoot me a PM. Maybe I'll go up on Sunday too.

How difficult is John Bull? Iv only been on a section of the trail with my dad but it was more like we didn't have lockers so didn't tackle the trail aha so I'm skeptic about it now that I have no lockers on my jeep.

How difficult is John Bull? Iv only been on a section of the trail with my dad but it was more like we didn't have lockers so didn't tackle the trail aha so I'm skeptic about it now that I have no lockers on my jeep.

Normally no lockers shouldn't be an issue however if it's slick from ice or mud it will make it a little more difficult.

I am getting to Big Bear Friday afternoon. I want to hit some trails on Saturday and Sunday is still up in the air?

Top Bottom