Stock 2015 axels

BLCK4X4

Hey guys, I'm thinking about selling my stock 2015 axles of my brand new JK to go to the Dana 60's...they have about 3k miles on them.
What price should I sell them for?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about selling my stock 2015 axles of my brand new JK to go to the Dana 60's...they have about 3k miles on them.

I would look around on what others are selling for on CL, but I'm betting 500 per axle even with the low mileage. Your best buyer will be someone who has bent something or had a major failure inside. Not a lot of demand for stock axles unfortunately.

I would look around on what others are selling for on CL, but I'm betting 500 per axle even with the low mileage. Your best buyer will be someone who has bent something or had a major failure inside. Not a lot of demand for stock axles unfortunately.

I couldn't find anything on CL that's the sucky part...
So you think $500 an axle is fair?

I would wait for others to post just to be safe, I'm a WJ owner, but run a D30/D44. Similar setup to a JK. Stock axles are just not in demand because so many people upgrade as you are doing. My rear axle was just bent in an accident and before I knew for sure that it was just the shaft, I priced completes just in case. 500 was pretty common for my D44 including the LSD Varilok.

Well it also depends what you've done to them obviously regeared axels will sell for more and rubicon 44 fronts are always in demand

I would wait for others to post just to be safe, I'm a WJ owner, but run a D30/D44. Similar setup to a JK. Stock axles are just not in demand because so many people upgrade as you are doing. My rear axle was just bent in an accident and before I knew for sure that it was just the shaft, I priced completes just in case. 500 was pretty common for my D44 including the LSD Varilok.

Alright I appreciate it, thanks!![emoji4]

I would list them on CL for $3K and let them talk you down to $2k for the set. That's what I've seen happen in my area of VA anyway. The XJ/MJ guys are the typical buyers.

If you got rubicon axles you can more than 500 per axle, especially if they are geared and what not

You can charge a little more for a d44 than a d30 but that's just because the housing is slightly stronger but internally they are basically the same
Do you have a d44 front or d30 front?

Also, are they re geared if so what ratio? Lockers? Shafts?
Or all stock?

I would list them on CL for $3K and let them talk you down to $2k for the set. That's what I've seen happen in my area of VA anyway. The XJ/MJ guys are the typical buyers.

I'm in CA, not a single thing listed over here lol

I'm in CA, not a single thing listed over here lol

Nothing is listed because they sell fairly quick. I know ten years ago when I had my Yj Scottys jeep yard in so cal was selling them for 1000. I think you may get 2000 for both. Start with a big number and drop it if you don't get inquiries

"Hey guys, I'm thinking about selling my stock 2015 axles of my brand new JK to go to the Dana 60's...they have about 3k miles on them."

fightfire15,
What wheels are you looking at to go with the Dana 60's

Last edited:
Top Bottom