South Georgia Jeep Wave From Cali!

GAdawg88

Wassup fellow Jeepers! I'm a new, first time Jeep owner that took all of a couple weeks to catch the bug after leaving the dealer. Right now my '16 JKU Rhino is very mildly modified, but already has an appetite for dirt and plans to grow substantially over the next couple years. I am an Active Duty Marine in the middle of pre-deployment training with a preggo wife, so free weekends are hard to come by right now but I am looking to make some connections here in SoCal and hopefully ride with some of yall in the future. Hoping yall had a Merry Christmas, and have a great New Year. Wave back when ya can!

Welcome from SW Michigan! Post up some pics! Thanks for your service and congrats on the up coming little one!

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I appreciate the warm welcome! I'll get some pics up for TOPLESS soon as I can; have a buddy who took some good ones on our last ride and I'm waiting on him to come through and email 'em.

Wassup fellow Jeepers! I'm a new, first time Jeep owner that took all of a couple weeks to catch the bug after leaving the dealer. Right now my '16 JKU Rhino is very mildly modified, but already has an appetite for dirt and plans to grow substantially over the next couple years. I am an Active Duty Marine in the middle of pre-deployment training with a preggo wife, so free weekends are hard to come by right now but I am looking to make some connections here in SoCal and hopefully ride with some of yall in the future. Hoping yall had a Merry Christmas, and have a great New Year. Wave back when ya can!

Welcome from Reno. what part of South GA you from? I've got a lot of family down there. Go Dawgs.

Grew up in Leesburg down in the SW corner, closest city anyone would know about is Albany. Watching them Dawgs right now, need to hunker down on TCU!

Nah I know Leesburg. My dad is from near Thomasville (Ochlocknee specifically) but most of his family lives near Albany now. Good stuff.

I hate this game time - can only keep an eye on the score here at work.

Nah I know Leesburg. My dad is from near Thomasville (Ochlocknee specifically) but most of his family lives near Albany now. Good stuff.

I hate this game time - can only keep an eye on the score here at work.

Yeah I took a day off and I can tell you, you ain't missing much brother. They're killing their self.

Top Bottom