(SOLD) Evo quarter pounder [JK]

Will the offset Fairlead only fit the power plant? Or can you still mount a cheap VR8000 in it?

If it will still fit a standard winch I'll be number 2 in line for shipping to 87106

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Never shipped anything that big, i would look in to it

Sent from my SM-G928T using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just cut up and old cardboard box and wrap it like a present. Use the clear tape not duct tape or they won't ship it (ask me how I know.....) I have shipped a poison spider brawler bumper and a set of stock fenders that way. Just fold the box around it and tape the shit out of it. The quarter lb should come out pretty small. Only thing will be the weight maybe $30 to ship it UPS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seriously? this is still around? bump the Houston thread. I cant believe you still have this :thinking:

Yeah man no hits, not here not on Craigslist or jeep parts on FB. I seen the smittybilt bumpers sell with in seconds lol crazy.

ugh, Unbelievable :crazyeyes: ... I'm honestly thinking of taking it just to have it, I mean for that price... I just dont have anywhere to store it (or my LOD for when I'm running the EVO :cheesy: )

ugh, Unbelievable :crazyeyes: ... I'm honestly thinking of taking it just to have it, I mean for that price... I just dont have anywhere to store it (or my LOD for when I'm running the EVO :cheesy: )

I've got some ideas on where you can store it, like the front of my Jeep! Lol.

Seriously though, I'd be all over this if timing was better. It's killing me not to just go get it.

Yeah man its awesome price, only reason I'm selling so cheap I really don't have anywhere to put it either. We already have alot stuff under the car port.

Yeah man no hits, not here not on Craigslist or jeep parts on FB. I seen the smittybilt bumpers sell with in seconds lol crazy.

You'd be surprised how many people don't like bumpers that leave the tires completely exposed. I get allot of compliments on my rubi with the psc brawler lite, but also get told they would never drive with it like that due to what could happen to the front axle in an accident. They also seem shocked that I use mine to wheel and wanted max clearances for trail obstacles lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

You'd be surprised how many people don't like bumpers that leave the tires completely exposed. I get allot of compliments on my rubi with the psc brawler lite, but also get told they would never drive with it like that due to what could happen to the front axle in an accident. They also seem shocked that I use mine to wheel and wanted max clearances for trail obstacles lol

Yeah i got alot people on fb asking to see it on the jk, but when I do they dont like it cause it to small or they want something to match there fenders. Lol

Yet, they don't realize the front bumper is basically just plastic.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol yep but hey it looks like it will stop any major damage lol
Yeah i got alot people on fb asking to see it on the jk, but when I do they dont like it cause it to small or they want something to match there fenders. Lol

Yeah that as well. Idk I personally feel much safer with my stubby mounted to the frame than that plastic one lol

Top Bottom