Socal- 3" lift kit for 07+ Jk for sale

ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3" Lift kit

This is a brand new ICON 3" stage 3 lift kit with 2" aluminum reservoir shocks, comes with 4 springs, 4 shocks, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear bump stops, i have only opened 2 of the boxes to check things out, i just got done installing a rock Krawler lift kit with bilsteins so i am happy with i have for now, but i figured this would be a good deal if someone was looking at icon. everything is New in the Box, never been installed.

I will go 1700 shipped, and 1600 local to socal

Thanks

Last edited:
yes i am, if i didn't just get done installing a Rock Krawler lift 1 week before TDS i would probably use this, but i dont want to go through all that work again. but there is a few other things i want to add to the jeep.

Nice I sat right in front of you and heard you talking about it .

Get lost!
Support Navy Search and rescue.
USN 04-present

it is a really nice lift, and i love the shocks, but i just got done with my other lift like 1.5 weeks prior, if i hadn't just got done doing that one i would probably switch it out but that was a lot of work. i just have other things that i would like to put on the jeep before i need to change the lift...and even then at that point i will probably go coil over.

Damn... makes me wish I was on a budget. That would be awesome on my JK.. lol
It should take u long to unload that at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is still available....surprised i have not sold it yet...dropping the price down to 1500 Firm

Last edited:
Bump to the top with new Pricing!!! need to get rid of this lift kit so i can then buy some Poison Spyder sliders and some LED lighting.

Last edited:
i am not selling sliders...i want to sell this lift so i can buy the sliders

Doh, my mistake, sorry. Read too fast, and got excited, as I have decided on those sliders as well.
thumb.gif

Sorry what I should have said is the lift 3" on a 4 door and a 3.5-4" on a 2 door? I know that's how skyjacker advertises there 2.5 lift.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

that is probably what will happen, here is what the Icon Site states for a 2door.

2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models but still level

Thanks,

Top Bottom