Siderweb Shade SW1 - TJ / YJ

speedbyu

I have for sale a Spiderweb Shade in TrailMesh fabric. it came off my 2000 TJ, and will fit 1987 - 2006 models. It comes with the spider balls to secure it.
It is in perfect shape and is not faded.

$50.00 shipped to CONUS
paypal only

217-899-3032
Bill

This the description of TrailMesh:
SPIDERWEBSHADE TrailMesh is our most durable material yet, designed to meet the needs of the most aggressive offroad enthusiast. This material is a unique woven mesh that blocks up to 90% of the sun’s dangerous UV rays, keeping your passengers, pets, and cargo up to 27% cooler.

TrailMesh is a pet, mildew, and fade resistant heavy-duty shading fabric made of vinyl-coated polyester originally developed for high-end outdoor furniture. TrailMesh is strong enough to resist rips and tears from branches on the trail and flying debris on the road. Regardless of what’s thrown at it, TrailMesh helps keep your passengers and cargo safe.

Attachments

• web 1.jpg
    web 1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 124
  • web 2.jpg
    web 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 123
  • web balls.jpg
    web balls.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 125
Welcome to WAL. 4 months later........Please give us a wave instead of making your first post here to sell your shit. You'll have a hard time selling here. FYI.

:cheesy: It's absolutely amazing how many dicks with ears there are in this world.

Seriously, go back and read the sticky thread right above your post in the for sale thread. See what we're talking about? Next, become a contributing member. Post a pic of your dog or some other shit and fill out your profile so we know you aren't a dick with ears.
Then after we all see you are a nice guy THEN post your stuff for sale. First and foremost, this is a community and an awesome resource that Eddie provides for all of us here. Sell your stuff on Craigslist & learn about Jeeps here.

Last edited:
Hi Bill! Like Ddays & WJCO mentioned it's customary to introduce yourself in the "Give a Wave" thread and be apart of Wayalife before posting your stuff. You can always edit your post to "Hello, I'm new" and then tell us about yourself and your Jeep.

Hi Bill! Like Ddays & WJCO mentioned it's customary to introduce yourself in the "Give a Wave" thread and be apart of Wayalife before posting your stuff. You can always edit your post to "Hello, I'm new" and then tell us about yourself and your Jeep.

No worries every forum has different rules, feel free to delete it. As for the others go Fuck yourself dick with ears

No worries every forum has different rules, feel free to delete it. As for the others go Fuck yourself dick with ears

Threads aren't deleted here. Thanks for telling us the truth that you didn't read the rules.

You have a real talent for making friends! I tried to keep you from making a 2nd dick move, but.....on the bright side you might get you own WAL thread. Awesome! Good luck!

See, and I even felt bad and went back and added a nicer explanation figuring maybe you'd read it and see where you went astray. I was right the first time - you are a dick with ears.

Sometimes it seems like asshats come in waves. Anyone else notice that? This guy didn't waste any time and just went full retard.

It sure does. In this case, why sell something in a online community where you're not active? Especially when it's against the rules that you JUST agreed to? Then get all pissed off when someone calls you out? :idontknow:

Top Bottom