Set of 5 ATX Slabs

Thegreenmachine12

Caught the Bug
I am selling my ATX Slab beadlock wheels. They are only about a month old and I have the receipts to prove so. I bought them then I recently ordered a set of Dynatrac axles and now I need 8 lug Slabs. I love these wheels and they look awesome. They are the stock colors, black wheel with the polished rings.

They are wrapped in 37x12.5r17 Goodyear MT/R's with 75% tread. I am really just trying to sell only the wheels but if the buyer really wants both the wheels & tires I will sell them for the right price. I want to run 40's at some point. Located in Pensacola, FL. The wheels are $1,850 for a set of 5 brand new. The tires are $409.99 each brand new. The wheels and tires brand new would be $3,900. I have the receipts for the tires as well

$1,600 obo for all 5 wheels.

$3,000 obo for all 5 wheels + tires.

May be I'm not remembering correctly, but I thought I saw where you could get 5 slabs brand new from ORE for right at 1600.

That must have been a sale.

well if you read the post the seller is selling a set of 5, not 4. The deal all over the internet is 5 for 1850. The seller is correct in his asking prices. GLWS

ORE's website still has them at $395 a piece and buy 4 get the 5th one free with shipping at $250. So WITH shipping it's $1850... now, if a fellow could swing local pick up, then it's a good deal.

Top Bottom