Selling my AEV front bumper

2Cross

Caught the Bug
How much do you think my front bumper is worth?
Has rock rash but includes winch tray.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430004383.935060.jpg
Going to post it on CL

I can ship but is expensive. Was just hoping for a price range so I asked a fair price.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430006012.351886.jpg

I will take some more pics of rock rash in about an hour.

Been looking at options to see mine too and it appears the usual asking price is in the $700 range. Good luck with the sale!

I was able to sell mine for 900$ on the AEV forum. There are a bunch of ppl looking for used ones... Just an idea

Its only worth what someones willing to pay. Its a solid bumper but I would test the market around $500 if you want to really sell it.

It really should be worth more that $500. I'd really consider listing it around $800ish and work from there. Quite a few have sold in the $600-750 range depending on condition.

ERAUGrad04,
I think for the premium bumper 800-900 is good. Like he said, it's a solid bumper and not the premium. It doesn't have a place for the fog lights or the bumpers and cost less from the start.

ERAUGrad04,
I think for the premium bumper 800-900 is good. Like he said, it's a solid bumper and not the premium. It doesn't have a place for the fog lights or the bumpers and cost less from the start.

Whoops. I completely missed that. Sorry about that!

I recently sold mine (premium with no damage) with winch plate and winch fill plate for $900. Hope that helps you gauge yours.

Top Bottom