Self car wash

Jeepmaverick

Pulled into a local self car wash today, 3 stalls were covered with mud on the ground. Looking like this...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373944068.634273.jpg
I felt at home. I was the only one there then the owners, an older couple, showed up and began shoveling the mud and washing it out while saying some not pleasant words about off roaders. They were giving me dirty looks until they saw me washing out my stall then said how much they appreciated it. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the jeep name proud!

.....they were giving me dirty looks until they saw me washing out my stall then said how much they appreciated it. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the jeep name proud!

Thanks for doing your part and cleaning up :thumb: It seems personal responsibility and accountability is a lost art these days. Your rock Jeepmaverick :rock:

Pulled into a local self car wash today, 3 stalls were covered with mud on the ground. Looking like this...
View attachment 40095
I felt at home. I was the only one there then the owners, an older couple, showed up and began shoveling the mud and washing it out while saying some not pleasant words about off roaders. They were giving me dirty looks until they saw me washing out my stall then said how much they appreciated it. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the jeep name proud!

Two thumbs up and a clap!!:thumb::thumb::clap2:

Top Bottom