Secluded Camping Spots?

gtoples

Hello Fellow Jeepers, My girlfriend and I are taking a 3 week road trip the last 3 weeks of June 2014, We will begin the venture in the Twin Cities and will travel to RMNP first. My question for this part of the trip is for the Colorado Peeps. Rather than staying in a campground, which there is nothing wrong with...Are there any beautiful spots off the beaten path for camping? Estes Park area or any other area around there, that anyone can think of?

My next question is for the Utah peeps, Part 2 of our trip brings us to Moab does anyone recommend a secluded beautiful camping spot in that area? Thank you for any replies.

for Moab, I won't claim it's secluded but I would recommend fisher towers...it's beautiful and rarely crowded

Sent from my HTCONE using WAYALIFE mobile app

for Moab, I won't claim it's secluded but I would recommend fisher towers...it's beautiful and rarely crowded

Thanks for the info- stweasel. We looked at that place , very nice. I'm shocked more people from the area's I had questions about didn't chime in. Thanks again!

I was surprised too ..not sure on what you plan in Moab but you might look into reserving a camping spot on the white rim trail in Canyonlands np but that's a whole trip in itself ...also if you just put Moab trip in the title more people will look at it

Last edited:
I was going to say white rim trail also I wanted to camp there also but yes that's a one day trip to go camp there but really cool that's where I'm camping next time I go I might go there for my bday beginning of June

What about somewhere in the kaynes creek area I don't know if you can camp in there but would be cool I think I've only seen pics of that trail and looks really nice

This is as close as I got to the White Rim trail

smallhighres_93229832.jpg

This is as close as I got to the White Rim trail
:eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom