Rugged Ridge Hood Latches

whytiptoe

So I am wanting some opinions about what color I want to go with. I kinda wanting to go with the silver but I am not sure. I have the Hydro blue and Im not big on chrome, but I think it will pop and look good.

Silver and blue works I think. Atleast for my taste, I just don't like Shiney lol

There will never be any true chrome on my jeep. Im not driving in the 90's, sorry for all those who take offense to my chrome an 90's comment. :bleh: I think the silver and blue will work just not sure, I just don't want to be black and blue for everything, you know what I mean. So a splash of silver I THINK might work, just don't know.

There will never be any true chrome on my jeep. Im not driving in the 90's, sorry for all those who take offense to my chrome an 90's comment. :bleh: I think the silver and blue will work just not sure, I just don't want to be black and blue for everything, you know what I mean. So a splash of silver I THINK might work, just don't know.

You don't sound convinced. I'd go black

Do you notice a difference in lighting with the angry grille? Wondering if you loose capability, especially with high beams on.

No I haven't noticed any loss in lighting with my TL's as the angry grill barely covers the inside corner

Top Bottom