Rubicon 10A wheels and BFG Mud terrains

vjusmc

Hello fellow Jeepers

I'm selling my stock wheels that came off my 2015 JKU Rubicon HardRock. Just over 1k miles on them and mounted on perfect black/Brushed factory wheels. All 5 wheels for 1,200 obo. I'm located in Alhambra Ca. The spare wheel has never been used. The factory TPS sensors have been removed. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420793579.740569.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420793603.349282.jpg

couple things. those are priced very high at $1k. Not trying to be a dick but Rubi wheels and tires are a dime a dozen and can be had brand new for $5-600. second thing, before a bunch of people jump on you, you may want to stop by the "give us a wave section" before you start posting stuff up for sale your first day on the forum.

Last edited:
1k for brand new rubi takeoffs is not unreasonable. Fairly used should expect less.

But I agree, stop by and give us a wave. When you joined, you agreed to be a member of the community and not only to sell things. GLWS

Thanks for the advise fellas. If you can read my ad it says OBO. If someone wants to buy them we can always negotiate the price. What I'm asking for is what I would like to get for the wheels and tires but we all know that usually doesn't happen. I guess I'm being optimistic.

I didn't join this forum to simply sell stuff so knock it off. I have been slowly communicating with other members and getting involved in some posts and conversation. I haven't posted in the "wave" post yet but I'm not a complete stranger. As a matter of fact I will be meeting some fellow member next week for a couple of cold beers and I'm sure you'll meet me on some upcoming meets.

Once I learn a little more about the forum I'll possibly even host a few small meets and trips.

I was just letting him know to make an introduction not calling him out. probably should have PM'd imstead of posted in the thread. I noticed he posted in other threads just hadnt given a wave and he's a new guy so I was just looking out not trying to be negative by any means. i think we are all good, no offense taken and none given.

Last edited:
all good

I was just letting him know to make an introduction not calling him out. probably should have PM'd imstead of posted in the thread. I noticed he posted in other threads just hadnt given a wave and he's a new guy so I was just looking out not trying to be negative by any means. i think we are all good, no offense taken and none given.

No offense taken. I take it your in the military. I was stationed out in new river NC back in 2003-2005. I remember i hated NC so much until i got used to it and learned how to enjoy everything the state had to offer. I was bored out of my mind coming from a large city lol...i eventually learned how to live the different life style. What branch of the military if any ? I am a Marine and have family in the ARMY.

Thanks for the eBay advice. I'll have to give it a try. I think $200 bucks for each perfect condition wheel and tire is very reasonable.

I'm seriously interested.

Just can't find any time off these next few weeks to go snatch them up.

I'll let you know via PM if I'm able.

No offense taken. I take it your in the military. I was stationed out in new river NC back in 2003-2005. I remember i hated NC so much until i got used to it and learned how to enjoy everything the state had to offer. I was bored out of my mind coming from a large city lol...i eventually learned how to live the different life style. What branch of the military if any ? I am a Marine and have family in the ARMY.

former Army, now I'm a government contractor. And yeah Fort Bragg isnt too bad really. Beach is 2 hours away in the summer, snowboarding is 2.5 hours away in the winter, and Uwharrie OHV park is 45 min from my house. anyways good luck with the sale!

former Army, now I'm a government contractor. And yeah Fort Bragg isnt too bad really. Beach is 2 hours away in the summer, snowboarding is 2.5 hours away in the winter, and Uwharrie OHV park is 45 min from my house. anyways good luck with the sale!
Thank you for your service gentlemen.

Top Bottom