RK 2dr Stretch Kit

kage kicker

This kit came off my 2012 2dr JK. All components have less than 10,000 miles on them. I will sell individually but would prefer to sell as a kit. I WILL NOT ship. I don't have the time to make trips to the post office/UPS to figure out shipping rates. The control arms are solid and would be costly to ship. That said, if you would like arrange shipping, I'd assist getting them boxed up. I am located in Killeen, TX (76549). Their is not any brackets included as either they went away with the axles or did not fair well with the plasma.

This is what the components came off of http://www.rockkrawler.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RKJKCOMP55-STRETCH and have extras to include.

RK front control arms (long arms) (2 lower and 1 upper). $300
RK front track bar. $110
RRD 2 5/8" RRD Coilovers (12") (250/350 springs). $900
RK heavy duty drag link. $175
RK heavy duty pro tie rod. $225
RK rear control arms (for the stretch) (2 lower and 1 upper). $300
RK rear track bar. $100
RRD 2.0 remote reservoir shocks (12") (stem-loop). $425
RK rear swaybar extended links. $65

Prices are approximately 75% off retailers. All components have minor scratches but no major flaws.
See below for pictures

drag link missing from photo.

sway bar links missing from photo.

How did you like the stretch how are those coilovers ?

I really liked the kit. For a out of the box kit it was great. Only reason I went with something else is because I had the resources and wanted to go with a 4 link. Might kick myself in the ass later down the road. As far as the coilovers, they did good. The reason I'm changing them out is I wanted ORIs to get rid of bump stops and the sway bar in the rear.

Top Bottom