Rear swaybar

hotshotjeep

Hello so I have a 3 inch bds kit in my jeep and the rear of the jeep they gave me little blocks to bring it down so that the links are still the same length. But I need to know if there is any after market links for the rear sway bar because I have an exhaust going in that doesn't fit because of it

As mentioned, there are a lot of sway bar end links to choose from. I would recommend that you give Northridge4x4 a look instead as they help support this forum, offer member discounts and free shipping.

As mentioned, there are a lot of sway bar end links to choose from. I would recommend that you give Northridge4x4 a look instead as they help support this forum, offer member discounts and free shipping.

^^^agree i would call Northridge 4x4 they will deff have a better support team to get you the right ones! i just posted that as an example that there are tons

WAYALIFE for the discount code

I just spent at least $2000 on there but figured I saved over $600 with discount and better pricing and free shipping

Thanks Northridge!

Make sure your wheel/tyre combo has enough back space or they will make contact with your swaybar when flexing.

Top Bottom