Rear ABS issues

jeeeep

Hooked
2010 JKU has ABS codes C1020 Left rear speed sensor circuit; C1035 Right rear wheel sensor comparative performance.

replaced the sensors but OHM tested the old against the new ones and they were all about the same.

Checked the ABS plug wire for broken wire or bad connector -didn't see anything but also did not follow the wire harness all the way to the front.

The tester I have allows live testing, during the short drive the front sensors mph showed what was on the speedometer 15mph, left rear was zero, right sensor was all over the place from 0-65 mph.

At this point, thinking it may be the ABS module, but no C2200 code stored specific to the ABS module.

As mentioned, I did not follow the wiring all the way to the front.

Anyone have info on how to meter test the wiring harness? want to rule everything out before dropping money on the ABS module.

2010 JKU has ABS codes C1020 Left rear speed sensor circuit; C1035 Right rear wheel sensor comparative performance.

replaced the sensors but OHM tested the old against the new ones and they were all about the same.

Checked the ABS plug wire for broken wire or bad connector -didn't see anything but also did not follow the wire harness all the way to the front.

The tester I have allows live testing, during the short drive the front sensors mph showed what was on the speedometer 15mph, left rear was zero, right sensor was all over the place from 0-65 mph.

At this point, thinking it may be the ABS module, but no C2200 code stored specific to the ABS module.

As mentioned, I did not follow the wiring all the way to the front.

Anyone have info on how to meter test the wiring harness? want to rule everything out before dropping money on the ABS module.
Did you happen to pull the rear rotor off and check the axle ring for debris? Have had this cause the speed sensor to not pick up the axle shaft rotations before causing a false code

Did you happen to pull the rear rotor off and check the axle ring for debris? Have had this cause the speed sensor to not pick up the axle shaft rotations before causing a false code
I did, both sides were clean; also rotated them with a meter connected to the sensor and both had an electrical pulse

Top Bottom