Rausch Creek 9/28

yorkxj

Going to rausch on sat 9/28. Looking to see if anyone would like run greens and blues with me and my friend. Maybe next month I will be able to make the group ride! Andy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile applo

They are having a girls ride, that I think is like a guided ride. We are finding our own way around.

They are having a girls ride, that I think is like a guided ride. We are finding our own way around.

Ahh thanks for clearing that I though it was a day just for women.

Sent from my SPH-L720

May be interested not sure if it will work or not yet. I was thinking of letting the wife drive, there may be a few others on here doing the ladies trip.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I'll see how it goes.i already mentioned to the wife about the girls trip. And I'm far from the rig you have. But blues are fine for me. Ive already committed to the girls trip if it works out.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Well, if it does not work, you are more than welcome to tag along with us. I have not seen many responses for the girls ride on the forum yet.

Yeah its close to the last s & g some of us did one 2 weeks apart , some did all three. Most of the guys and gals travel at least 2 hr. Others alot more. Its less than an hr for me but the schedule is the bitch.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Are they doing the girls ride? If not you are still welcome to join us.

Can't make it the wife made plans with a coworker and I'm giing to visit my uncle. Hope to see you on the next one.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom