Onlinetires.com

mbrindley11

Has anyone ever purchased from Onlinetires.com? Their prices almost seem too good to be true... Any horror stories?

Thanks,
Matt

Has anyone ever purchased from Onlinetires.com? Their prices almost seem too good to be true... Any horror stories?

Thanks,
Matt

Discount Tire will match any price and they are a forum sponsor here. I'd give DT a call to show support. They really treated me well when I contacted them for my wheels. :thumb:

Discount Tire is definitely the way to go for all the reasons already mentioned above.

I just went to that website you mentioned and their prices seem great...that is, until you add shipping costs to them.

Here is a screenshot of what 5 - 33x13.50x15 Toyo Open Country M/T's would cost from that website.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399146382.494128.jpg

That is absurd.

Last edited:
Did you check the price on checkout? I just bought a set of 37" Nittos from discount tire WITH the replacement warranty for hundreds less than the site you mentioned shipped to my door!

One more vote for discount tire direct! :thumb:

My local discount tire even gave me the discounttire direct forum discount on my trail grapplers when I mentioned it. There are three guys there with lifted JKs and they always are awesome on service. I do most work on my rig myself but free lifetime rotations, why not.

I just ordered my new method beadlocks from them last week too and they price matched an awesome deal I found. Would recommend discount tire to anyone!

My local discount tire even gave me the discounttire direct forum discount on my trail grapplers when I mentioned it. There are three guys there with lifted JKs and they always are awesome on service. I do most work on my rig myself but free lifetime rotations, why not.

I just ordered my new method beadlocks from them last week too and they price matched an awesome deal I found. Would recommend discount tire to anyone!

There is a forum discount for discount tire?

There is a forum discount for discount tire?

I got one somewhere, can't remember where. That was last year.

And I agree, even without one I still always go to them. They almost always have the lowest out the door price and if not they will match anyone's. The sales guy who helped me with my Beadlocks called every couple days to give me status updates as he got them. Above and beyond for customer service!!!

Oh I love discount tire me and my whole family have gotten every set of tires that I can remember from there, I just saw you say forum discount.. kinda caught my eye haha

Hard to beat Discount. Been buying from them for years (locally). I still shop around for fun and they are still hard to beat.

DT sounds like a great company, I will definitely check them out next time

They really are! I bought my Nittos and my General RV tires from them.

I just went to Americas tire (same company) to buy a valve stem. The store was PACKED but one of the guys saw me lugging my Slab across the parking lot and he ran across the showroom from behind the desk to open the door for me before I made it to the door. I was planning on buying a valve stem but the guy looked at my wheel, went in the back, came out with the stem and installed within 2 minutes of me walking through the door. Asked him how much, and he said "we're good". Tried again to pay him, but he sent me on my way. Just great customer service when they could have charged a couple bucks.

Don't get me wrong, if they are off by a couple hundred dollars, I'm going with the company that is extremely better priced, but if they are in the ballpark for price...it'll always be Discount Tire for me :yup:

They really are! I bought my Nittos and my General RV tires from them.

I just went to Americas tire (same company) to buy a valve stem. The store was PACKED but one of the guys saw me lugging my Slab across the parking lot and he ran across the showroom from behind the desk to open the door for me before I made it to the door. I was planning on buying a valve stem but the guy looked at my wheel, went in the back, came out with the stem and installed within 2 minutes of me walking through the door. Asked him how much, and he said "we're good". Tried again to pay him, but he sent me on my way. Just great customer service when they could have charged a couple bucks.

Don't get me wrong, if they are off by a couple hundred dollars, I'm going with the company that is extremely better priced, but if they are in the ballpark for price...it'll always be Discount Tire for me :yup:

It's service like that that will make me go back to them every time even if end up being a few dollars more than others at times. I will always reward good customer service with future business. On the other hand I will stay away from a place who have treated me poorly in the past even if their prices are consistently lower.

Thank you for all the love! We really appreciate the kind words. At the end of the day, we are enthusiasts just like you, we just so happen to sell tires and wheels :yup:

Top Bottom