no doors

Krystianjk

so apparently it really bothers people here in miami when you drive your jeep doorless to the point that they have to roll down their window and scream "f*ck your doors" while I'm parked and getting my wallet. :idontknow::idontknow::idontknow:

I was stopped at a red light and a guy was walking with his 4 or 5 year old daughter in front of my jeep. She pointed and said "Daddy, where are his doors?" My wife and I got a little laugh out of it.

so apparently it really bothers people here in miami when you drive your jeep doorless to the point that they have to roll down their window and scream "f*ck your doors" while I'm parked and getting my wallet. :idontknow::idontknow::idontknow:

Were they in an H3? Lol. In all seriousness, I've never heard of this happening before. Crazy!

I read your response and for some reason automatically looked to the post above...you had me scared there for a second...hahaha. Webbie don't take mouth off no 4 year old girl...
View attachment 194910

This here's a 44 mag, the most powerful hand gun in the world. It can blow your head clean off. Now, you must ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do you punk?

I dropped a Tombstone quote and you respond with Dirty Harry, we are quickly running through my favorite movies, haha. Next up, throw in a Lebowski and I'll call it a day.

I dropped a Tombstone quote and you respond with Dirty Harry, we are quickly running through my favorite movies, haha. Next up, throw in a Lebowski and I'll call it a day.

Attachments

• 1459118533255.jpg
    1459118533255.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 134
Hahahaha, you just nailed another in my top 5! I just saw step brothers 2 is coming out and know they we going to ruin it. Anyways, I digress, back to doorless discussion.

First Jeep I had, was an old Willys in Cambodia - with of course no doors. Had several Cambodian girls working for me - who in Cambodian fashion usually ride around on motorbike, 2-3 at at time, and if the girls are wearing skirts would sit side saddle on the back of motorbikes. Yet these same girls were absolutely terrified to ride in my Jeep cause I had no doors! :thinking::crazyeyes:

Top Bottom