New Support Option!

Discount Tire

Hello Way A Life!

We will be scaling back our direct engagement on the forum. However, your tire and wheel needs remain a top priority! To ensure you continue to receive exceptional service, we are introducing a dedicated hotline staffed by trusted experts. These experts are happy to answer any question you may have or assist with placing your custom orders.

Dial Toll-FREE: (888) 459-4076
M-F: 8 AM-9PM ET | Sat: 8 AM-8 PM ET | Sun: Closed

Here’s what you can expect:
  • Fast Track Knowledge: Every call follows a streamlined process, ensuring you receive accurate and up-to-date information.
  • Expert Advice: Our team knows tires and wheels inside and out. They’ll guide you to the perfect fit and product, tailored to your specific needs.
  • Convenience: Skip the wait times and get personalized service from the comfort of your home.
  • Awesome Deals: We’ve got competitive prices and promotions every day!

-ABOUT US-

We specialize in tires and wheels! Our professionals are highly trained in the latest product offerings, vehicle fitments, installation techniques, and safety and quality issues. This ensures the most appropriate products and services are presented for your Jeep. The type of vehicle, driving conditions, weather and other issues all impact our custom recommendations to you.

Our goal is to provide expert advice, competitive pricing, quality products, and excellent customer service.

Last edited:
Huh. Just now seeing this.

I will try anyway.

@Discount Tire, any deals coming up on Cooper Discoverer STT Pros?

I have an extra right now, so I’m trying to cheap out for one more round, buy four Coopers, and then go Toyos on the next round.

Problem is Coopers are like $35 less than Toyos right now. Where’s the Cooper deals at?

Top Bottom