New Smittybilt fenders installed

aciw_welder

Put the new fenders on a couple weeks ago, looks tougher!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 446
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 445
Awesome fenders they look great. Trying to get my bro to run these in the rear of his jk.... How was install

I'm sorry, but you just paid them your hard earned cash for what you could have done for free. Do some searching on trimmed stock flares and hope they have a return policy.

I'm sorry, but you just paid them your hard earned cash for what you could have done for free. Do some searching on trimmed stock flares and hope they have a return policy.
Well to each their own opinion but even when you trim stock fenders its a totally different look and not the one I wanted.

Well to each their own opinion but even when you trim stock fenders its a totally different look and not the one I wanted.

Everybody told me the same thing but it's just not the same! Plus these are metal! Love mine and keep up the build! I love the color of your jeep!

I have debated these versus cutting them. I figure every time I do a project I spend three times the original plan and these fenders are pretty affordable. Besides you can sell your original fenders on Craigslist afterward.

One question, which side markers did you use? It all looks very clean.

Looks good! That's a nice color. I'm going to be doing the same shortly. My RR hurricane flares stick out to much for the trails I'm going to run.

I have debated these versus cutting them. I figure every time I do a project I spend three times the original plan and these fenders are pretty affordable. Besides you can sell your original fenders on Craigslist afterward.

I cut my factory flares and they did not look that clean.... But I do not have patience. Lol

I recently put these on my jku. Always cut stock flares on my old jkur and jkr, but wanted to try these out. For the price they are great, and a little sturdier then stock since they are metal. Looks good.

I used 2" Optronics LED (9) side marker lights and just fabricated a bracket for them and used a stock hole to mount them. We use them on the trailers we build, good product.

Top Bottom