New owner from socal (Torrance)

Wankel

Hey everyone!

Glad I found this community, definitely seems tight knit and knowledgeable.

Just picked up a new 2014 JKU Polar edition and we love it! Didn't exactly understand the gearing/tire size issue till we already had the JK but that's ok I have plenty of car friends that can help me with that once I need to make the change. Would LOVE to go out with everyone on a trip once I get some more supporting mods, have had it exactly one week and I installed a dynomax 39522 last night. I think the bushwacker fenders are next. Glad to be here.

1398875906849.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife! Grew up in Lomita so I sort of know the area, have not been down there in years. Enjoy your new ride!

Greetings and Welcome! :standing wave: I would wait to buy mods until you attend a few suds & grubs and see what all is out there. I made the mistake of buying what I thought looked cool and later ended up replacing almost all of the first mods I purchased! ;)

Welcome to WOL. I grew up in Torrance, not that that matters... Lol. There is lots of good information here if you are open to learning. 👍

- Jason

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and scratch the bushwacker flat fenders off the bucket list! Just picked them up on my lunch break. :wings:

Welcome to wayalife! Nice rig. Like mcpuck said I'd hold off on buying mods till you been on here a bit or till you see a bunch of different builds. I got a few mods before I was a member here and have replaced most of them.

Yeah when it comes to serious mods I'm definitely going to do some research here first. I noticed a lot of people have the EVO coilover kit for suspension, not gonna waste any time or money doing a regular lift. I'm a firm believer in doing it right the first time and not taking any shortcuts.

Got the fronts installed last night, first one took me a while, instructions are a little dated compared to a 2014 JK.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1398964284398.jpg
    1398964284398.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom