New Mexico first time rock crawling

Just outside Albuquerque. I thought it was all sand but they had tons of good places to crawl around. I know Las Cruces has good rock crawling I need to make it down there one day soon.

Yeah come out with us, it was a great time. I'll email you next time we are planning on going

Awesome video! My parents just moved to Santa Fe last week (from IL). I told them now I finally have a place to go and visit with my Jeep!

Thanks! And absolutely, if you are ever here shoot me a message and we will get a group of jeeps and head out!

Nice video:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:That looks like Puerco area. I've been out there a few times. Not familiar with the section of crawling seen in the mid point of the video. Looks fun! Shoot me an PM, next time you head out there. New Mexico has a lot of good places to wheel if you know where the trails are lol. Welcome to WAL

There are supposed to be some good trails up in the enchanted circle.....red river, Taos, angle fire area....when I lived up in the Texas panhandle I Had some friends that went up there but I never got to....heard lots of good stories though

Top Bottom