New Member (Joshua)

Josh_JP

Hello, my name is Joshus Jones. I have been into the Jeep scene since birth, my family is a Jeep family. I have a 1957 Jeep CJ, 1948 Willy's Buggy (Custom Built), & A 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I had A 2011 Jeep Wrangler that I put over 8k in with parts we will not talk about at a shop/company I no longer care for. After countless issues with death wobble and other things I got rid of the JK and purchased A 2012 JK Unlimited. I have watched the Wayalife, JK experience, and other related videos you guys have made countless times while on deployment. You guys seem to have a wonderful group of people, the type of group I would want to wheel with and trust. Unfortunately unlike the past I am currently trying to get custody of my daughter so my JK modification list will have to be different this time. I love the setups I see you guys run in the videos and want to modify my Jeep correctly this time. I would love the privilege to meet all of you on the trails and hopefully will run into you guys one day, My Jeep is bone stock right now so any info on Suspension, Wheels/Tires etc would be great. It is somewhat of a daily driver, I wheel whenever I can, I do rock crawl but I am more into moderate trails with scenery. Thank you for everything you guys have done in the Jeep community and take care.

Welcome Josh! Nice Jeep collection! :yup:

Good luck with the custody battle, those can be rough! :beer:

Hello back to everyone. I know on forums things are discussed more than once. I am looking for suspension & wheels/tires for the JKU. I was thinking Rock Krawler 3.5 Mid Arm Flex suspension & Goodyear Wrangler MT/R w/ Kevlar Tires OR Nitto Trail Grapplers. I'm sure this has been discussed before so if there is a link to the thread or I will look for it. Any input on suspension or modifications is always welcome.

Welcome aboard and great collection of Jeeps :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome, nice collection. There's tons of threads on the subjects your asking about. Try doing a search for different topics and you'll have days of reading material. If you have any specific questions, just post em up. Lots of great people here with years of experience.

Welcome wave. DA RUNT hit the nail on the head!!! Lots of great people and information!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom