New JKU owner in Marietta GA

JKUFavor

I’ve had many jeeps over the years but my career and Kids pulled me away from the community for a short while and now I am back! There have been a lot of design change since the TJ I last had. Some good and some bad. Jeeps are all about the upgrades though... here is what I have for mods so far:

- EVO 8 adjustable control arm kit
- EVO 4” lift with Bilstein shocks. Thanks @Dwiggles for the help.
- Synergy steering solution (drag link flip and beefy front Trackbar bracket).
- After market wheels with 4.5 backspacing with Nitto Trail grapplers (37’s).

Please help me with suggestions from your experience. I can’t wait to get this 2012 JKU Sport built. Excited to be a part of an awesome community. Thanks for accepting me @Eddie and team. I look forward to building relationships with the community here.

I’ve had many jeeps over the years but my career and Kids pulled me away from the community for a short while and now I am back! There have been a lot of design change since the TJ I last had. Some good and some bad. Jeeps are all about the upgrades though... here is what I have for mods so far:

- EVO 8 adjustable control arm kit
- EVO 4” lift with Bilstein shocks. Thanks @Dwiggles for the help.
- Synergy steering solution (drag link flip and beefy front Trackbar bracket).
- After market wheels with 4.5 backspacing with Nitto Trail grapplers (37’s).

Please help me with suggestions from your experience. I can’t wait to get this 2012 JKU Sport built. Excited to be a part of an awesome community. Thanks for accepting me @Eddie and team. I look forward to building relationships with the community here.

Welcome back! Cheers from Indiana!

Welcome from North Alabama!

Check out the October 4-6 windrock event up in Knoxville. To quote Trump, it’s gonna be HUGE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom