New Guy.....

Matt89447

Hey everyone....
I'm Matt Bowman from Yerington NV. 89447 is my zip as well as my screen: Matt89447.
Ham Radio call is KD6ILY.
I had a 1977 CJ5 .... had to sell it in 1985 to pay our attorney for our daughters adoption. We'll worth it.
Well.... August 27th I did a thing. Saw my 80 year old female neighbor had her 2018 JL 2 door for sale. Never been off asphalt. I snagged it.
It's got just about all the bells and whistles except heated seats and electric seats.
I'm stoked.
I've been watching WAYALIFE videos for months. Glad to be here.
I've ordered the accessory bar and will be installing my Ham Radio, GMRS and a CB. Never know who has what.
Thanks Ed, for the add. Matt89447 👋

Attachments

• 20240828_150319.jpg
    20240828_150319.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 17
LOL… go figure the radio nerd has an OES background. I’m just a regular ole prison guard
Susanville I'm guessing? I stayed in CA until my retirement said I could leave.
I wish I had it in me to stay and battle the fight but now at 69 I'm enjoying life, what I've got left. Wish Jefferson had come to pass!

Upvote 0
KD6ILY, KD6IJG. Welcome aboard! Beautiful rig. My 2012 Rubicon is a 2 door. I love how 2 doors handle the trails. What’s OES?
Office of Emergency Services.
Your call is the closest I've seen to mine. Thank you, I love it. A bit tough for this 69 year old frame to jump in...lol.
Yes.... miss my old 77 but this one handles and looks much better. Look up my call and see my 1st name and you'll get a good idea why I use middle. 😀

Upvote 0
Top Bottom