New from Oklahoma

KingB

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to Jeep. I was raised standing in the back seat of a CJ holding on to the roll bar as my dad and uncle hit the back roads of Colorado. For some crazy reason (watching too many of Eddies videos) I decided to go from a fully sorted JKU to a new JT sport?? I get delivery tomorrow and the lift kit and Nitto's will be here Friday.

Let the games begin!
Bart

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to Jeep. I was raised standing in the back seat of a CJ holding on to the roll bar as my dad and uncle hit the back roads of Colorado. For some crazy reason (watching too many of Eddies videos) I decided to go from a fully sorted JKU to a new JT sport?? I get delivery tomorrow and the lift kit and Nitto's will be here Friday.

Let the games begin!
Bart

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm getting a sport as well. If you haven't already, check out our sister sites: JLwrangler.com and JT-Gladiator.com. What size tire are you going with?

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm getting a sport as well. If you haven't already, check out our sister sites: JLwrangler.com and JT-Gladiator.com. What size tire are you going with?

I'm installing the mopar 2.5" lift and hoping I can make a set of 37X12.5's fit the factory wheels?? I saw this video and ??:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9roYlOkyWbs

Thoughts?

I did take Eddie's advice and called EVO. They said a 2.5" lift and 37's will work on a rubicon. So I'm expecting to either modify the sport fenders or order a set of rubicon fronts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom