NC - 2014 JKU Premium Soft Top - New - NIB Parts

Kyle09Rubi

When I purchased my 09 in November of last year, I picked up a new soft top that the dealer had in their shop. It was off of a 2014 JKU and is the premium fabric with tinted windows. I also received the door frames and rear windshield brackets which both are still in the boxes. I believe this to be a 100% complete premium soft top setup but I have never mounted it so I'm not sure. I'd be glad to run through a parts list to verify for any interested buyers. It has been sitting in our spare room for quite some time and I decided to go with the Bestop Trektop NX instead. I'm thinking $700 for everything? I'm located in Winterville, NC but frequent the Chapel Hill area to visit family. Let me now if you have any questions or are interested.

I'm in Raleigh & my 5 year old top is showing its age. Could you run the parts list here so I could see if it's compatible? I'll be honest, I don't know if I can afford it right now but I may be able to scratch it together.

Anyway u could ship? I am located in Indiana.

I'm not against shipping the top but I can see that being quite expensive. If you can accept freight shipments, I might be able to get our shipping department at work to strap the top to a skid and send it. Might be the cheapest option. If your serious, let me know and I'll see what we can do.

I'm in Raleigh & my 5 year old top is showing its age. Could you run the parts list here so I could see if it's compatible? I'll be honest, I don't know if I can afford it right now but I may be able to scratch it together.

The googleweb tells me that 2007-2015 are backwards and forward compatible so it shouldn't be an issue on fitment. I've ran through the parts list I've found on a couple websites and I seem to have everything. My jeep came with the dual top option so I already had the rear mounting brackets. Can you check your jeep and see if you have a bracket looking like this coming off of your rear roll bar (the downward sloping portion)? If you do, we should be in business. If not, you can have the ones off my jeep :thumb:

Top Bottom