Morning Commute

cevery

I drive by this building every morning on the way to work. I believe its a church. Its just soo tempting to want to drive up.

Attachments

• Building1.jpg
    Building1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 162
I drive by this building every morning on the way to work. I believe its a church. Its just soo tempting to want to drive up.

I know this building well, I live near it too, corner of Shea and Tatum. In fact directly across the street at the Trader Joes, my Cobra got totaled a few years ago.

Attachments

• image-1660818859.jpg
    image-1660818859.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image-986950945.jpg
    image-986950945.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 156
I know this building well, I live near it too, corner of Shea and Tatum. In fact directly across the street at the Trader Joes, my Cobra got totaled a few years ago.

:icon_crazy: What is with you and posting up all these painful pics this morning :crazyeyes:

You know, after seeing what you did to EVO Jeep I don't understand why you just didn't spend a weekend and get that thing back in shape. :crazyeyes:

You know, after seeing what you did to EVO Jeep I don't understand why you just didn't spend a weekend and get that thing back in shape. :crazyeyes:

Because to replicate the 10 stage paint job alone on that Cobra, requires a "just off the factory line" straight body and $14,000+ US Dollars

Man, that is painful to see. Obviously the person in the X3 was HUA and ruined a one of a kind vehicle.

I just cried into my coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

With that last image, Needed to post some positive Jeep love. I follow a Jeep post on google circles... Their Valentines post yesterday...

Attachments

• Jeep Girl.jpg
    Jeep Girl.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom