Moab AEV front bumper

belzurkur

Moab steel front bumper by AEV, no hoop. Comes with the optional winch mounting kit, steel skid plate, and fog lights.

No damage, not even a scratch.

Located in Reno, NV. Asking $1100 for all of it.

Moab steel front bumper by AEV, no hoop. Comes with the optional winch mounting kit, steel skid plate, and fog lights.

No damage, not even a scratch.

Located in Reno, NV. Asking $1100 for all of it.

Welcome to wayalife! It's great that you have made your first post since joining over two years ago. Since I'm sure you have forgotten, refer to the rules before posting.

Welcome to wayalife! It's great that you have made your first post since joining over two years ago. Since I'm sure you have forgotten, refer to the rules before posting.

Why can't people fill out their profile!!! Slowly becoming a pet peeve of mine...oh, and follow the rules also

I joined to learn and read when I bought my JK, but I don't post. If this is unforgivable, please delete my post.

Exclamation READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Top Bottom