Metalcloak

Welcome to Wayalife! Perhaps you could head over and tell us about yourself and send a wave?
And can you rephrase your question?

You think metal cloak would let me on their CTI trailer? Or did I burn that bridge down? Trailer looks cool

I apologize. My nephew had my phone and was playing. For the record I'm waiting on my lift from Metalcloak. I've been researching so much that pressing "M" autocorrects to Metalcloak. Sorry for any confusion.

I apologize. My nephew had my phone and was playing. For the record I'm waiting on my lift from Metalcloak. I've been researching so much that pressing "M" autocorrects to Metalcloak. Sorry for any confusion.

That makes a little more sense. Good luck on the lift. Will you be installing yourself? I did mine and it all went pretty smoothly.

I will be installing with two of my gear head buddies. They are good at this sort of thing. I'm still new and learning.

I installed my Metalcloak lift on my driveway. It took me about 8 hours but I took my time to make sure everything was going on right. I love the lift height, flex, and street ride. The game changer lite sits perfect on Toyo 37's.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429637126.499645.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429637178.698841.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429637220.244272.jpg

I wheeled with a guy a couple moths back that had the 6 pack shocks and he stated that he has had to get three of the four warrantied in the past 18 months due to leaking. Something to keep in mind.

I didn't go with the six pack shock option. There's several different choices. I have OME shocks.

Top Bottom