LoD mid-width front bumper with hitch - SoCal

albertmald9

Relatively new to the JK and this forum, hence low post count and recent join date. I'm not here to sell my crap, except right now i'm trying to sell my crap :idontknow:
Selling an LoD bumper, pretty beefy in great condition. I had this on my rig for a few months but decided to go a different route. It is in great condition. PM me if you want close ups or more pictures. Looking get $400 or possible trade for rear bumper/carrier.

Located in Whittier, CA.

IMG_4756.jpgIMG_4761.jpg

Hey, with all the publicity, he's bound to sell this bumper quick! I actually looked into a front hitch for a Warn multimount winch because the WJ bumpers are super expensive. In the end, it would have sat way too low. I'm assuming that's what the front hitch is for.

Yeah yeah, I know it's strange. I've seen these for fishing rod mounts and plows. It was a customer return so I got it at a discount. It is in fact a front bumper.

Hey, with all the publicity, he's bound to sell this bumper quick! I actually looked into a front hitch for a Warn multimount winch because the WJ bumpers are super expensive. In the end, it would have sat way too low. I'm assuming that's what the front hitch is for.

You could use it with the multi mount winch, I've seen a regular d ring on these.

I put a receiver in my front bumper. Very handy for pushing a trailer around the property I n tight quarters. Or a Mac Trail D vise.

Front hitch is common at the beach for a cargo carrier with fishing rod mounts. Wish I was closer I may think about picking this up.

Front hitch is common at the beach for a cargo carrier with fishing rod mounts. Wish I was closer I may think about picking this up.

Yea I'm new to the JK community but I've met plenty of TJ guys over the years with a front hitch. I figured I'd put a D ring on there but replaced it with a Hanson so have no need.

Top Bottom