Light bar issues

sebsurfjl

IMG_0727.jpegDoes some of you have had issues with Quadratec light bar ? I installed it on Friday it worked well and i went back at night to see how it was in the dark and it doesn’t want to light up no more i tried everything! It was looking good for 5 minutes!

I’d double check all your connections to make sure they are good and check fuses. If everything looks good, I’d reach out to Quadratec tomorrow as I’m sure they will help and get you taken care of if it’s a bad light.

I checked everything and changed the fuse in case even if it was looking good and there is power at the outlet! I bought it from a retailer in canada so Quadratec told me to contact them! I did and they told me they never seen that 😤

I checked everything and changed the fuse in case even if it was looking good and there is power at the outlet! I bought it from a retailer in canada so Quadratec told me to contact them! I did and they told me they never seen that 😤
Ah well the retailer should be doing the leg work for you then. Hope they get it taken care of for you.

Apply power and ground directly to the light using jumper wires from the battery. If it doesn't work, it's a bad light. If it does work, sounds like you have a bad ground connection (since you said power is good at the light).

Top Bottom