Lift kits

More than likely no. They usually provide different stuff, but we are also not sure what kit your talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hey there, I was just browsing trough different lift kits for my Gladiator (6.5 inch lift) and saw Stage 1 lift kits to stage 4 lift kits. Whats the difference?

Sent from my SM-N960F using WAYALIFE mobile app

How about you pick 1 thread and post ALL of your questions there instead of 4 or more individual topics. And answer my question on the other one where I asked if you are real or BS troll. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Woah chill dude. I am new here. I dont know how things work...
I responded that I dont even know what a BS is. And yeah, I'm as real as you.
How about you pick 1 thread and post ALL of your questions there instead of 4 or more individual topics. And answer my question on the other one where I asked if you are real or BS troll. Thanks!

Woah chill dude. I am new here. I dont know how things work...
I responded that I dont even know what a BS is. And yeah, I'm as real as you.

BS is Bull Shit. Just wondering if your full of it or not. Time will tell so I will “chill dude” for now and see where this goes. Switzerland? I have a good friend from there. What part?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Swiss German is what he is. Speaks French also. I have never heard him use the word “lame” or the phrase “chill dude” however. Maybe times have changed though. He is a bit older than I am.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your boy just went full retard.

Maybe he is looking at a quadratech catalog? Don't they call their lifts/rigs- "stage 1 - 4?" If he really is from another language and really new to Jeeps... this might be an attempt to communicate? I don't know... just trying to give him some excuse... lol! I don't know if there are lift kits labeled "Stage 1-4" maybe? Hopefully he can look at them enough to figure out what the name of the lift is...

Top Bottom