Let the wife get an FJ?

Chairokey

OK so my sister got an FJ today. After looking it over, i'm kind of proud of her. she got a nice capable vehicle with plenty of bells and whistles. she can more than likely keep up on the trail..

my wife is in the market right now. my question is, as a jeeper, do need to divorce her if she buys an FJ????!!!

GO!!

We looked at one for my wife, but they aren't four real doors, and they run on premium (or at least 4 years ago when we were looking they did). And the salesman denied that they ran on premium too! I had to physically show him inside the fuel door where it says premium fuel only! Haha. We passed on the fj, but I still think they Are cool because I used to have an fj40 on 38.5" swampers

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

OK so my sister got an FJ today. After looking it over, i'm kind of proud of her. she got a nice capable vehicle with plenty of bells and whistles. she can more than likely keep up on the trail..

my wife is in the market right now. my question is, as a jeeper, do need to divorce her if she buys an FJ????!!!

GO!!

Give it some time for things to settle. Divorce might not be necessary. Many mixed marriages do work out. :cheesy:

If she's looking at buying a 4WD vehicle, she's a keeper in my book.

That's how I'm looking at it lol. We need a 4x4 within the month. We'd both prefer a wrangler but it needs to be for the right price. Looking at fj's expands our search

Would rather have a grand cherokee than a crappy fj

Sent while watching chicks get naked.

X2 my co worker bought his wife a 2014 grand Cherokee and that thing is nice. I think they make a SRT 8 model now to that would be badass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fjs are pretty nice rides. A litle more goes into them if you want to lift them but overall its not a bad option. I have a few freinds that have them and the get down pretty damn good.

My wife still has a cobalt... I'm trying to get her into a Durango/Grand Cherokee. .. if not a Rubi !!!! And by her into a Rubi... I mean me lol

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

I owned an 07 when they first came out.... Loved it! It was unstoppable until a Damn tree jumped out in front of me! (very safe vehicle, I walked away without a scratch) Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah it seems pretty solid. My big complaint is visibility. There are SO many blind spots in that damn thing.

The FJ is pretty stylish, but it looks like a Hummer and a Jeep had a baby... a really Asian baby....

The FJ is pretty stylish, but it looks like a Hummer and a Jeep had a baby... a really Asian baby....

Hahahah nice wording. Asian baby is what id call it as well. I drove an FJ before I got my jk and honestly though the FJ is a more smooth ride, nothing beats the jeep! :)

Top Bottom