Latest video on our Dirt Logic shocks

Here is our latest video on our Dirt Logic shocks. Enjoy!

Dirt Logic’s are a premium shock built for performance and durability. The 304 Stainless Steel body delivers maximum corrosion resistance. The 6061 Aluminum Reservoir increases heat dissipation, reducing fade during heavy offroad use. NitroSteel® piston rods are more resistant to chipping and rusting compared to traditional chrome piston rods. Each shock is ride-tuned for its specific vehicle application, delivering a balanced ride on and off road.

Upgrade your ride today with the most corrosion-resistant shock on the market!

Seals and rebuild kits are available from us.
We offer rebuilds in-house AND we have authorized deals too. Keep that in mind for folks like you.

Awesome. Will have to check these out, always great to see new ideas and more options. For shock servicing/rebuilding and/or warranty, are the seal kits/oil available to purchase or do they have to be sent in to you for warranty/rebuilds?

Nice video and great to see these are made in the USA! I really like that Dirt Logic took time and effort to make improvements in the quality of the parts used and make it more corrosion resistant. Good job and definitely interested in these. Safe to assume they're available in different diameters and length or are they just offered in set sizes for specific applications?

Thanks!
At this time we pair them to the various heights we offer on the different system heights. Our compressed/extended/travel are similar to other units out there for the various heights. ( I hope this makes sense!)

To the second part of the question, we are hopefully in the process of "universal" options for those that like that option.
Matt

Nice video and great to see these are made in the USA! I really like that Dirt Logic took time and effort to make improvements in the quality of the parts used and make it more corrosion resistant. Good job and definitely interested in these. Safe to assume they're available in different diameters and length or are they just offered in set sizes for specific applications?

Thanks!
At this time we pair them to the various heights we offer on the different system heights. Our compressed/extended/travel are similar to other units out there for the various heights. ( I hope this makes sense!)

To the second part of the question, we are hopefully in the process of "universal" options for those that like that option.
Matt
Okay, so for a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator, would these be 2.0s?

Here is our latest video on our Dirt Logic shocks. Enjoy!

Dirt Logic’s are a premium shock built for performance and durability. The 304 Stainless Steel body delivers maximum corrosion resistance. The 6061 Aluminum Reservoir increases heat dissipation, reducing fade during heavy offroad use. NitroSteel® piston rods are more resistant to chipping and rusting compared to traditional chrome piston rods. Each shock is ride-tuned for its specific vehicle application, delivering a balanced ride on and off road.

Upgrade your ride today with the most corrosion-resistant shock on the market!
Any 2 door JL options?

For the most part the shocks are the same on a JL. I say the for the most part, because I am sure someone will say, "So and so company makes a 2 door Jeep shock" LOL

What changes is coil spring rate and height between the 2 and 4 door ( and then within the 4 door what engine it has, gas, diesel. electric or 392 :) )

Does a 2 door require different shocks than a 4 door?

For the most part the shocks are the same on a JL. I say the for the most part, because I am sure someone will say, "So and so company makes a 2 door Jeep shock" LOL

What changes is coil spring rate and height between the 2 and 4 door ( and then within the 4 door what engine it has, gas, diesel. electric or 392 :) )
I would think that if someone were to "build" or "tune" shocks for both, there would be different damping levels based on the overall weight of the vehicle and intended usage. And since 2 doors are lighter than 4 doors, the shocks and springs should be slightly different. Sort of like the way dirt bike shocks/forks are damped based on riders weight + the bikes weight, skill level and intended use. For instance a motocross rider's damping will be a lot higher than that of an enduro rider. The spring rates are generally same for the same bike/same rider setup for either motocross or enduro.

100%!!! There are guys/companies out there that will take the time to "tune" to your build for sure.
That takes a lot of time, but for those that go through this, are in general happy with the results.

More of this on the coil side, in regards to weight. That is why you hear 2 door folks saying, "My lift is 5 inches tall, when it is supposed to be 3" (or whatever)"

I would think that if someone were to "build" or "tune" shocks for both, there would be different damping levels based on the overall weight of the vehicle and intended usage. And since 2 doors are lighter than 4 doors, the shocks and springs should be slightly different. Sort of like the way dirt bike shocks/forks are damped based on riders weight + the bikes weight, skill level and intended use. For instance a motocross rider's damping will be a lot higher than that of an enduro rider. The spring rates are generally same for the same bike/same rider setup for either motocross or enduro.

It seems like shocks with adjustable dampning should allow adjusting for the lighter springs.

Top Bottom