KJ wave from St. George, Utah

William Waddy

image.jpgimage.jpg
Howdy from Southern Utah where we are blessed with some of the best slick rock wheeling anywhere. This is where the 2013 JKX started their journey. I was part of the first JKX is my 2008 yellow JKU. I've sold that rig and am now wheeling my 2005 KJ Liberty diesel. I hope to get back in a JK when the diesel option becomes available. Give me a shout if you find yourself out this way. I'd be happy to show you around. I also have a number of videos to guide you on local trails. They are on YouTube under "William Waddy"
Oh, one more thing. Please don't be afraid to wave at a Liberty. We're still part of the family and wayalife :)

Last edited:
Bad ass rig man. Few of us will be down there for WOTR.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Howdy William. Nice second picture!!
Was good to meet ya on the Barracks run. See ya at WOTR!!

Yeh, really nice second photo :). Recognize the photographer?

I wish I could remember the name of the lady who took the first photo. She took some really great photos on the JKX, and I would love to give her credit for the photo.

View attachment 62633View attachment 62634
Howdy from Southern Utah where we are blessed with some of the best slick rock wheeling anywhere. This is where the 2013 JKX started their journey. I was part of the first JKX is my 2008 yellow JKU. I've sold that rig and am now wheeling my 2005 KJ Liberty diesel. I hope to get back in a JK when the diesel option becomes available. Give me a shout if you find yourself out this way. I'd be happy to show you around. I also have a number of videos to guide you on local trails. They are on YouTube under "William Waddy"
Oh, one more thing. Please don't be afraid to wave at a Liberty. We're still part of the family and wayalife :)

Yeah.... If I saw your liberty, I wouldn't just wave, I'd take a picture!! Nice rig!! And welcome to the wayalife family!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

View attachment 62633View attachment 62634

Nice rig! Welcome to Wayalife:thumb:

Welcome to WayALife! Agreed as with everyone else...Nice rigs! We have a KJ also and we love it, thou it doesn't look bad ass like yours. :thumb:

Top Bottom