Kenwood DVD Bluetooth ready for a jk

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I have a Kenwood DVD Bluetooth touch screen receiver. I bought it two years ago but only had it installed in my 2011 JKU for less then a month before selling it. It's a Kenwood DDX719 with a JK install kit along with the PAC's that allow the steering wheel controls and everything factory to work along with all directions and manuals. I paid over $900 for everything. Wanted to give someone the opportunity on the forum since its ready for a JK. $225 shipped if anyone is interested. I know this isn't Craigslist but wanted to post it here because it's ready for a Jeep.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey guys I have a Kenwood DVD Bluetooth touch screen receiver. I bought it two years ago but only had it installed in my 2011 JKU for less then a month before selling it. It's a Kenwood DDX719 with a JK install kit along with the PAC's that allow the steering wheel controls and everything factory to work along with all directions and manuals. I paid over $900 for everything. Wanted to give someone the opportunity on the forum since its ready for a JK. $225 shipped if anyone is interested. I know this isn't Craigslist but wanted to post it here because it's ready for a Jeep.

Here are a few pictures,

DSCF1027.jpgDSCF1026.jpgDSCF1025.jpgDSCF1024.jpgDSCF1023.jpgDSCF1022.jpgDSCF1021.jpg

Yes, basically. It takes a little bit to set up the controls. Yes, there is an aux and a spot for a back up camara.

Pending PayPal payment!!

Yes, basically. It takes a little bit to set up the controls. Yes, there is an aux and a spot for a back up camara.

Very cool thanks! Seems like it's basically sold! Congrats to new owner on a killer deal

Sold and off to New York! Thanks guys

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom