Kelly Tires Safari TSRs

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I have been looking into tires for my JK Sport since, well, the stock 225/75/R16 Goodyear Wrangler STs are a damn joke. Even the stock Wrangler SR-As that came on my FDII Patriot were better than these.

Anyway, in my searching and research I have been turned on to the Fierce Attitude M/Ts and the Kelly Tires Safari TSRs...I found a thread about the Attitude M/Ts but I am pretty interested in the Safari TSRs. Does anybody run them and do you like them? Their sidewalls are wanna-be DuraTracs and their tread pattern is similar. Not to mention their prices are better and they weigh near the same.

Thanks,
- Kenny-g

Been running the Kelly Safari TSR for almost a year. Have not had it off road too much as I got them last summer and deployed soon after, but seems to be a good tire. Quite on the road and did good this winter in the snow as well.

I've got them in 315x12.5 and love them, have had them for over a year both on road and trails, and through the mud. They've held up great I can't complain.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372426223.270340.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372426312.832963.jpg

Not sure about the TSRs, but I have owned several sets of Kelly Tires and I can say I have been impressed with all of them. Really good experiences with them all.

Top Bottom