KC, AEV, TERAFLEX, and other misc. parts

jollyroger

Hi I have for sale a few items that I no longer need. Decided to go a different route with the jeep. All are located in Grand Rapids, MI but work in Holland so can meet in that area as well.

1. 6" KC day lighters with plastic covers and harness. Used but in good shape. SOLD

2. Rugged ridge A pillar switch pod. Brand new. SOLD

3. Drake billet radio knobs, fit 07-10 JK. Brand new. $12 shipped

4. OEM Sunrider soft top hinges and straps to hold the rear soft window up. Straps are new, Hinges used. In good shape. Had as an extra set. $20 shipped

5. 2.5" Teraflex budget boost spacers. Only the spacers not complete budget boost. Only on jeep for about 2k miles in very good shape with minor wear. $135 shipped.

6. OEM 2012 Sahara front bumper appliqué. In good shape with minor wear, has two hole drilled from dealer. $60 shipped

7. Teraflex 2.5" shock extensions. Have one full set, 2 front 2 rear and an extra set of fronts. SOLD

8. AEV Geometry correction brackets. Used but in very good shape. All hardware. SOLD

u7yge7e8.jpg
a8aqypat.jpg
ygy5a5as.jpg
emajuzeg.jpg
u6aju5y7.jpg
u5azapeb.jpg
hytynuby.jpg
mazu7ega.jpg
9uzapuge.jpg
pamuhy4y.jpg

If you need any more info or pictures feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I might be interested in the switch pod, does it come with switches? And do you ever come by Kzoo? That's where I love

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have one person ahead of you on the switch pod, if it falls through ill let you know, and honestly it would cost me more in gas to meet you than it would to just ship it.

I have one person ahead of you on the switch pod, if it falls through ill let you know, and honestly it would cost me more in gas to meet you than it would to just ship it.

That's true...just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom