Kansas City Wave coming here!

kcroyals1738

Joined this forum recently. For all here, really appreciate the write ups and what not, so informative!
First time Jeep owner in my family two years ago so didn't realize what I was getting into. Almost went with more of a Grand Cherokee, but luckily chose differently with a JK.
It will mostly be a DD but have done some light trails over the last two years which were awesome, and now starting to really build on the JK. Got the new Rancho 2" kit this weekend on and tires next!
Thanks everyone on her so far for the info and helping the bank diversify my money!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! The cheaper mods have been going on for the last two years. Got the grab bars, phone mount, KC light, headlights, and a few othera already installed. The new Rancho lift is the biggest one yet, with the wheels and tires next week!

Nice!!! Let the modding continue than. There's plenty of great info and supportive people here on WAL. Good choice on rancho lift.

Nice!!! Let the modding continue than. There's plenty of great info and supportive people here on WAL. Good choice on rancho lift.

Oh it will only continue for sure! Hopefully will slow down for a bit after the wheels and tires get on the Jeep ha. Yeah can't say how much the info on here has helped! Yeah can only say good things about rancho lift so far. Went with the 5000X shocks, and in just one word. Wow. Huge improvement over stock.

Top Bottom