JL Issue

Matt89447

Hope I'm in the right area.
My NEW TO ME 2018 LJ .... left and right mirror triangles (yellow) have both come on at night.
How do I fix or turn off? What do they mean?

My NEW TO ME 2018 LJ .... left and right mirror triangles (yellow) have both come on at night.
Check blind spots for velociraptors. They'll set it off every time.

Are you talking about your blind spot monitors on your mirrors?
That's what it sounds like to me.
If they're on, your proximity sensors are being triggered for some reason. Could be something dumb like mud or heavy dust build up or it could be they've become disconnected.

That's what it sounds like to me.

If they're on, your proximity sensors are being triggered for some reason. Could be something dumb like mud or heavy dust build up or it could be they've become disconnected.
It's very clean so no mud. Maybe dust? I see the indicator is inside the taillights. I'll do some cleaning. Thx. What was Weird was both sides came on.

The bushes would set them off but once you were past them they should shut off.
I would think so too but I've had mine trigger on the trail in similar situations and it took driving a bit for them to clear out. Granted, I was really dusty and thought that may have contributed to them staying on. But, that's just my best guess.

Top Bottom