JKU Premium soft top located in NC

ncbmx64

Sold

Looking to sell my brand new premium soft top from JKUR. Jeep was purchased on 11/30/2015 will come with everything that came with it from the factory. Will also be willing to trade towards ATX slabs. Local pick up only located in Raleigh NC

ASKING 1100 obo

Last edited:
I'm interested in the soft top but I'm down in Atlanta. Raleigh is a bit of a drive for me... Would you ever be heading down this way?

I'm interested in the soft top but I'm down in Atlanta. Raleigh is a bit of a drive for me... Would you ever be heading down this way?

I currently don't have any plans to head that way but if you're seriously interested we might be able to work something out and meet halfway. Looks like Charolette NC would be about 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta and about the same from where I am in NC.

I currently don't have any plans to head that way but if you're seriously interested we might be able to work something out and meet halfway. Looks like Charolette NC would be about 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta and about the same from where I am in NC.

I'd like to have a soft top again but I'll have to find some place to store the hard top. Let me see if I can work something out.

Also, don't feel obligated to hold the top for me.

Thanks!

Will be in Annapolis MD the weekend of Jan 15th if anyone up that way is interested I can bring it with me.

I'm in Raleigh and have been thinking about buying a stock top. Willing to come down on the price any more? Would you want to trade a TrekTop by any chance?

Top Bottom