jet performance stage 2 jk (fresno area)

miguel250r

Bought it by accident on eBay didn't think I would have winning bid don't want to use it Cuz I'm to cheap to run premium gas states that it will give u 25 HP just trying to get what I paid $60

What in the world is that, and how does it add 25 Hp - even on premium gas?
If the hype was true every Jeep in the world would be sporting those things!

My jk had this on it when I first bought it, and I drove with it, unplugged it, drove without it, and I can't tell a difference.

2010 JKU
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't know what it actually does for power never installed it because I don't have a free flowing exhaust n don't run 91 octane if someone else actually ran it and it doesn't make a difference then it looks like I got ripped off lol

jeepin on a budget

Seems as though you got a significant discount over MSRP for that thing, web shows over $300!

I commend you for still paying your Ebay tab even though you really didn't hope to win it.
But, it does show that these things aren't selling for what the Manufacturer wants for them, perhaps the word really is out on these things!

I have one. U get 25hp ONLY if u have all those things.... Intake exhaust and the t-stat.... Just like any car u take to the drag strip. U need to do it all to get a significant difference. Intake and exhaust combo alone will jump u around 10-15hp...the chip does the other 10 by making the engine think it's getting 32° air in the intake. It tricks the engine into producing a Lil more power. There expensive cause jet makes great high performance parts for some of the drag racers in the world.... Their parts are nothing but the best

Top Bottom