Jersey Wave.

Thunderbolt

Hello from South Jersey.
I am currently driving a 2011 JK that we bought new for my wife. Last Spring she moved up to a new Grand Cherokee and the JK moved to my side of the barn.
I caught the Jeep bug when I was in High School doing maintenance and minor repairs to several CJ's that belonged to my coaches.
It wasn't until 1989 that I finally bought my first Jeep. She was a red YJ with the old carburated 258 ci six, 5 speed with optional power brakes.
That Jeep spent many special days with me including bringing my first born home from the hospital. After many years of loyal service it was time to part ways. With the proceeds of the sale I built a pole barn.
In 2010 we picked up a very clean 2002 TJ. The TJ had both factory tops and even A/C. My wife and I drove that for a year before my youngest got her license. That time was enough to convince my wife to give up her 2006 Grand Cherokee for the 2011 JK.
The JK is going through a "freshening" now. I added a Teraflex leveling kit and 33" Nitto TerraGrapplers. I hope to add a new front bumper soon and possibly a regear in preparation for 35's and a taller stance.

Welcome to Wayalife. FYI, there were several others that welcomed you as well, but there was a troll in the midst who tried to clutter up your wave thread. We apologize for that. Those posts have been moved elsewhere. But again, welcome.

Welcome from SoCal! I have family in Jersey, near Paterson.... Great place. Great people. Amazing Food! (I’m eating an Italian Sub as I type this) [emoji1360][emoji481]

Top Bottom