Jeep with EVO DTD and never been off road?

dont know, but wow! NEVER BEEN IN THE RAIN? I am all for keeping your stuff looking clean but come on.... :crazyeyes:

i bet it sat in the rain at least one day when it was at the dealer and after his DTD was installed. I CALL BS!! thats at least a few grand off the asking price :cheesy:

dont know, but wow! NEVER BEEN IN THE RAIN? I am all for keeping your stuff looking clean but come on.... :crazyeyes:

No rain? No mud? No trails? I wonder why they bought it?:dont_know:

If you just got one to store and resell in a handful of years, perhaps the 2013 10th Anniversary Rubi (stock) or the 70th anniversary JK or JKU (stock) or perhaps a 2006 Rubi LJ (stock) would have been better investments? Either as collection pieces or someone could pick them up as a clean slate for their build.

I found this when I first moved to the bay area and was looking for parts...I liked everything except the price. It looks great, and the DTD I hear is a good system(read about it on the internet), but he is essentially asking KBB for the Jeep and retail for all the parts at this price.

For a second I thought this thread was about my rig......

Attachments

• image-1906388870.jpg
    image-1906388870.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 270
  • image-2667301103.jpg
    image-2667301103.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 269
It's crazy you dropped all that coin and then flopped it first time out. In time you'll learn how to manage those rocks. 

Haha! I'm busted ;) Apparently in the JKX thread, the invited guest with the really beautiful grey/silver/billet (?? Not sure what color) with EVO DTD, bumper, slider, ATX, meal deal package, may have done just that. Or at least someone that knows him stated that he rolled it right after northridge finished the build. That's cool, but in a sick way. I'm a fan of people who use their vehicles and accept risk.

Haha! I'm busted ;) Apparently in the JKX thread, the invited guest with the really beautiful grey/silver/billet (?? Not sure what color) with EVO DTD, bumper, slider, ATX, meal deal package, may have done just that. Or at least someone that knows him stated that he rolled it right after northridge finished the build. That's cool, but in a sick way. I'm a fan of people who use their vehicles and accept risk.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3076636192.138192.199464406192&type=1&theater

Scratched the sides before he scratched the bottom! :doh:

Well, at least he's got the balls to go wheel it instead racing it over every speed bump and parking curb at the mall. Would've been better if that happened maybe the third or fourth time out:D.

Well, at least he's got the balls to go wheel it instead racing it over every speed bump and parking curb at the mall. Would've been better if that happened maybe the third or fourth time out:D.

Hey, some of the malls get a little crazy! :crazyeyes:

I heard that if you don't get your jeep in the dirt within 3 months of purchase it turns into an FJ Cruiser...and if you wait 3 more months it turns into a chromed out H2...

Top Bottom