Jeep Jk 3 inch lift From fabtech

Mkp08

I won this kit in Moab At the jeep Saffari its brand new never been used 3 inch lift from Fabtech, I have a Evo enforcer lift on my jeep so I have no need for it. This system utilizes the factory coil springs with 3" steel coil spacers. With the vast array of cab and motor combinations found in the JK, utilization of the factory coil springs with this system ensures that the vehicle will receive a full 3" of lift to clear 35/1250R17 tires. This system includes a replacement Pitman Arm, front and rear Trac Bar relocation brackets, Sway Bar Links, front and rear Bump Stop mounts, gusset kit, and more. Proper front end alignment is insured with this system due to the included adjustable alignment cams. Also included is a front driveshaft boot clamp kit to allow additional clearance between the front driveshaft and transmission during full suspension articulation. This system capitalizes on Jeep's very capable factory suspension design with the benefit of additional wheelwell clearance to run 35" tall tires for all around on and offroad performance. Fits all JK's 2007-2015. Im asking 850.00 shipping not included im located in Utah.

Last edited:
I won this kit in Moab At the jeep Saffari its brand new never been used 3 inch lift from Fabtech, I have a Evo enforcer lift on my jeep so I have no need for it. This system utilizes the factory coil springs with 3" steel coil spacers. With the vast array of cab and motor combinations found in the JK, utilization of the factory coil springs with this system ensures that the vehicle will receive a full 3" of lift to clear 35/1250R17 tires. This system includes a replacement Pitman Arm, front and rear Trac Bar relocation brackets, Sway Bar Links, front and rear Bump Stop mounts, gusset kit, and more. Proper front end alignment is insured with this system due to the included adjustable alignment cams. Also included is a front driveshaft boot clamp kit to allow additional clearance between the front driveshaft and transmission during full suspension articulation. This system capitalizes on Jeep's very capable factory suspension design with the benefit of additional wheelwell clearance to run 35" tall tires for all around on and offroad performance. Fits all JK's 2007-2015. Im asking 850.00 shipping not included im located in Utah.
View attachment 140249View attachment 140250View attachment 140251

Huh. Interesting. Winner selling stuff. Saw this before somewhere. Something about tires. GLWS

Really? Your second post? This is not going to go well for you, you should stick to craigslist

Really? Your second post? This is not going to go well for you, you should stick to craigslist

Hey, give him a break. Maybe he left his phone with his friend who was house sitting. I mean, that could happen. 😉 lol.

View attachment 140249View attachment 140250View attachment 140251

I'll trade you my 3.6 for it. Runs great, never wheeled. :cheesy:

It still baffles me that these idiots come on here and use their first few posts selling crap.

I get that they aren't smart enough to rear the rules when they sign up but are they seriously so stupid that they don't see the other posts from their back woods, cousin fucking relatives and the results of what happens when they do make their first few posts to sell their crap? I mean seriously Mkp08

Top Bottom