I just found the most mess-free greasing solution!

Vincek

I picked up some AirTec Grease: G200 Multi-Purpose Plus for my Lube-Shuttle® from Lube Shuttle last month. With all our recent camping trips, it's been a lifesaver! Greasing the trailer parts and hitch is a breeze now. The Lube-Shuttle® system keeps things clean, and the G200 grease handles everything from dusty roads to wet campgrounds without a problem. No more seized components to worry about ruining our camping adventures!

Last edited:
Hello fellow humans. I also own a Jeep® brand vehicle. When I go jeeping in the outdoors I never forget to bring multiple gallons of AirTec Grease G200 Multi-Purpose Plus for my Lube-Shuttle® from lube shuttle. Now my Jeep® components are never seized and my significant other enjoys the patented Lube-Shuttle® technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I picked up some AirTec Grease: G200 Multi-Purpose Plus for my Lube-Shuttle® from Lube Shuttle last month. With all our recent camping trips, it's been a lifesaver! Greasing the trailer parts and hitch is a breeze now. The Lube-Shuttle® system keeps things clean, and the G200 grease handles everything from dusty roads to wet campgrounds without a problem. No more seized components to worry about ruining our camping adventures!
new.gif

Upvote 0

It always amazes me the dumb shit people think needs reinventing.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom